- shit i can't keep this pace
- how did i not hit 2 miles yet
- i'm willing to pretend to puke here
- i'm willing to fall and scrape my knees here
- wow i have a pretty sick mind
- what's wrong with me
- i shouldn't have sprinted up that hill
- pain is temporary...but not temporary enough
- ONE MORE MILE
- a mile's kind of far...
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
wait wait okay, nemo in latin means nobody…so the real name of the movie is finding nobody…so that means nemo wasn’t even real but just something that was part of marlin nemo’s dad’s imagination. He just unintentionally made up nemo to cope with the loss of his wife and his almost children.
maybe he was just a jerk and named his son “nobody”
how many times do those hurricane namers need to be reminded that frilly names like Isaac will not scare anyone into safety name a hurricane something scary like Count Dicksmasher the Third and then we’ll talk
- first day of school: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rulers, 10 notebooks.
- end of school year: 1 pencil you found in the hallway.
apparently someone stole 30 million dollars worth of maple syrup in canada
i don’t have a punchline for that